Provide platform to induct a sound culture of innovative multi-disciplinary research in the institute where the researchers get a scope to establish their immense potential and demonstrate their capability in hosting state-of-the-art high-end technical, industrial and social research.
- Inculcate excellent research culture and provide best research infrastructure
- Serve as a platform for the students and faculty members to undertake solution driven social research, strong interdisciplinary collaborations and knowledge sharing
- Publish high quality research papers in standard research journals of international repute
- Create quality human resources for scientific, industrial and social research
- Promote industrial collaborations involving active and mutually beneficial R&D projects
- To establish Trident Research as a renowned institute and a trusted name in the field of high-end technical research.
Present engineering curricula prescribed by many universities including BPUT offers ample of scope to incorporate course supplementation in order to address the need for solution driven social research which is highly essential to give shape to vital national projects, like our Honourable Prime Minister Sri Narendra Modi’s flagship projects – Smart Cities, Skill India, Digital India, Startup India, Make In India, etc. Such dream projects crucial in the path of growth and success of our country will come true if the students and faculties in the technical institutions are empowered with appropriate knowledge and show inclinations towards research and innovations. Therefore, it is of paramount importance for the faculties of engineering institutions to dive into the research areas of versatile science and technology application domain.
Two primary goals of the focused research initiative at TGI through Trident Research are:
• To build interdisciplinary collaborations that inspire innovation among faculty as well as student, and
• Focus on capacity building to meet global challenges of societal as well as industrial need where we can achieve greatest impact and excellence and achieve clear leadership position in promising new and growing areas of engineering research.
The intension of research initiative at TGI is to place Trident Research in a clear leadership position in promising new and growing areas of engineering research through multifarious interests, such as IEDC activity, students’ technical club activities, investments in the form of Trident Intramural Funded Research Schemes, encouraging faculties and students participate in national and international conferences to encourage, motivate and recognize the research initiatives.