System‘s productivity can be improved when system will follow the process cycle like “planning-developing-executing–monitoring-analyzing” ,just like this, TRIDENT ACADEMY OF CREATIVE TECHNOLOGY(TACT) is aiming for education and research based environment which will be fruitful to the students, follow a process structure executed by Internal Quality Assessment Cell(IQAC) working under guidelines of NAAC.
IQAC in TRIDENT ACADEMY OF CREATIVE TECHNOLOGY is working as the backbone of the processes including planning and monitoring the mechanisms to achieve the Institute’s vision. IQAC helps to create, to enhance and to maintain the standard and momentum of the quality, what institute aiming for.
IQAC in TRIDENT ACADEMY OF CREATIVE TECHNOLOGY has been established as per the NAAC guidelines and start functioning from 16.07.2015. This takes care of all the activities required for improving academic quality from the beginning of calendar year by analyzing the previous academic data available.
|1.||Chairperson. IQAC, Elected for 3 years|
|4.||Employer ,Invited Member|
|5.||Alumni, Invited Member|
|6.||Parent, Invited Member|
TO ACCOMMODATE QUALITY EDUCATION WITH RESEARCH AND TRAINING LEADING TO DEGREE IN ENGINEERING GIVING RESPECT TO THE SOCIAL AND ETHICAL VALUE OF PROFESSION OF ENGINEERING EDUCATION AND AIMING TO STAND AMONG THE BESTS OF GLOBAL EDUCATION INSTITUTION BY EXPANDING ITS ABILITY AND QUALITY AMONG ALL THE STAKE HOLDERS.
- To fix a strategy or plan accordance to last year’s academic report.
- To ensure continuous improvement in the internal operation of the institution.
- To ensure stakeholders connected with higher education, parents, teachers, staffs, would be employers, alumni and society in general, of its own quality and integrity.
- Internal as well as external academic audit was done under IQAC and committee analyzed the report.
- External peer review conducted by academic monitoring committee under IQAC headed by academic director.
- IQAC connected to all stake holders by means of feedback responses from students, parents, employee, alumni, etc for quality related processes.
- Performance appraisal form of staffs was analyzed.
- Introduction of international quality standards in different academic process
- Introduction of required ongoing professional skills to the students in addition to academic program
- Monitored the operations inside the institute by the quality monitoring committee under IQAC.
- Augmentation of required infrastructure for the quality improvement.