The vision, mission, and values of Trident Academy of Creative Technology is bestowed with a sense of trust and quality for ensuring quality technical education. The institution has developed sustainable educational strategies, placing priority in the infrastructure, professionalization, internships, publications, learning resources, and personal developments.
Emphasis has been laid on improving quality of teaching and learning that includes:
- Adherence to academic calendar
TACT strictly adheres to Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT) academic calendar and conducts the developmental activities (academic booster programs, campus placement drives, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities, cultural activities etc.) in between.
- Use of various instructional methods and pedagogical initiativesTACT has embraced various instructional methods such as-1. Lecturing using Chalk and Talk to convey the basic fundamental practices of engineering including critical information, history, background, theories, and equations.
2. Presentations in Still and Video to illustrate ideas and concepts in graphical form.
3. Experimental Laboratory Work to get hand-on expertise in engineering practice.
4. Group tasks as Projects in interdisciplinary/multidisciplinary areas towards research empowerment.
5. Hand-outs as supplements to lectures.
6. eLearning and topic specific case study
- Methodologies to support weak and encourage bright studentsEncouragement is pivotal for bringing the inner enthusiasm of a student to meet the cutting-edge technological atmosphere. At TACT, healthy interactions are conducted through the implementation of the Proctorial system. Herein, each student is mentored by a faculty on college or any other issue.
- Effective classroom teaching and conduct of experimentsTACT provides Smart class rooms with adequate and appropriate support of modern amenities, such as LCD Projector with screen, Laptop, Smart board, Microphone with Speaker, Black/Green Board, White Board etc. The laboratories are equipped with dedicated instruments and software’s for the complete fulfilment of the technical curriculum.
- Student’s projects and industry interactionsThe student’s projects are application-oriented and are evaluated that involves regular guide consultation and presentation of on-going project activity before a panel of experts. TACT also takes pride in promoting industry involvement as a part of regular academic activity.
- Implementation of quality practicesTACT has introduced the six sigma practices from the 2014-2015 academic session