The following scholarships are available to the students who study in MCA(3yrs)/MCA LE(2yrs)/MBA(2yrs) provided by Govt. Odisha and Govt. of India.
- National Scholarship (Govt. of India)
- National scholarships are awarded to poor and meritorious students for their post matric study by the Govt. of India through the Director of Higher Education.
- Students must be a permanent resident of Odisha.
- The annual income of parents from all sources should not exceed Rs.4.50 Lac.
- The students who study MCA (3 yrs)/MCA LE (2 yrs)/MBA(2yrs) are eligible for Scholarship, on the basis of the rank obtained by a candidate in the joint entrance examination conducted by OJEE.
- Rate of Scholarship:-Rs 10000/- per annum.
Medhabruti (Merit Scholarship))
- Merit scholarships are awarded to meritorious students for their post matric study by the Govt. of Odisha through the Director of Higher Education.
- Student must be permanent resident of Odisha.
- Income ceiling of parents should not exceed 6 lakhs per annum.
- For technical/professional scholarship there is no minimum mark, but scholarship shall be awarded according to the rank obtained in OJEE.
- A 50% reservation has been made for the girls students in PG Merit Scholarship.(No income ceiling applicable)Rate of scholarship:
- For professional Technical : : Rs. 10,000 per annum.
- For special Girls Merit : : : Rs. 12,000 per annum.
Prerana (For SC/ST/OBC students)
- The students must be permanent resident of Odisha.
- Annual income of parents should not exceed Rs. 1 lakh for OBC and Rs. 2 lakhs for SC/ST.
- The Student should have scored 50% in the last qualifying examination.
MOMA (for minority students)
- Meritorious and economically weaker students belonging to any minority community(Muslim/Christian/Sikh/Buddhist/Parsee) from Odisha or any states of India whose annual family income is below 2.5 lakh are eligible for this scheme.
- Students should have scored 50% in the last qualifying examination.